Exhausted, Confused or Overwhelmed With Your Child’s Sleep?
You Are So Not Alone!
This sleep thing sure isn’t easy! If you’re looking for a sleep instruction manual for your child you can forget about it! Each child is so different and so unique and it’s hard to figure sleep challenges by yourself. When dealing with a crappy sleeper, you probably aren’t sure where to start. But, I do!
No more venting to friends that you wish your child would be a better sleeper – they can become one!
A bit about me:
1) I’m a “been there done that” mom who is humble enough to point out the mistakes that I made with my two girls. We have dealt with many sleep issues so I draw a ton from my personal experience, for better or worse. These girls have given me a ton of “on the job” training.
2) I personally am a professional sleeper. I can nap anywhere and at any time. Too bad that those genetics weren’t passed to my kids!
3) I get out my pom poms and root for my clients – each child at a time. I love seeing great sleepers!
4) Ice cream is my thing.
Your Child Can LOVE to Sleep!
I’m like you… I was that sleep deprived mom, turned Chicago sleep consultant, that just wants the best for her children. The conflicting advice about sleep training was enough to make my head spin. I spent the first 4 months of my daughter’s life holding her while googling everything I would ever want to know about sleep. Thankfully the sleep obsession was born and I was able to get through a rough period before sleep training with little more than a few war wounds. I have a great success story and am excited to work with other families to help them find the same success!
Certified through the Family Sleep Institute, I am trained to help families struggling with various sleep issues of children age 0-5, regardless of their parenting styles. I am extremely excited to share my passion and knowledge to support each family individually. I want to provide everyone the gift of a well-rested child and nothing makes me happier than seeing a great plan put into action. With a solid sleep training plan and a great support system, I have no doubt that you too can add a little Sleep Baby Love into your life.
I live in Chicago’s North Shore but am happy to work with anyone throughout the world!
Learn Why You Will Be Successful!
I believe that every child has the ability to learn to sleep and every family deserves to become well-rested.
The pinnacle of sleep success is a combination of self-soothing skills with age-appropriate nap and bedtimes. Sleep training might be the answer for some, but for others, you may just need a couple of tips to change your child’s behaviors. I will empower you with the knowledge of sleep and arm you with a very detailed actionable plan that your family can follow through with.
You might think you need a baby sleep trainer, but really you need an advocate, consultant and coach! Throughout the process, you will be the one making the decisions and executing the plan – but I will be alongside you every step of the way.
The magic happens when you have a plan personalized to address your child’s specific sleep concerns regardless of your family philosophy.
Having a cranky and tired child is not good for anyone! Imagine if your entire family received the rest that you deserve?
Not Local, No Problem!
Even as a Chicago sleep consultant I can help anyone throughout the world via Web Chat. I’m internationally known!
Do Any of These Sound Familiar?
• You are exhausted (like chugging coffee exhausted) and know that something needs to change.
• You are so overwhelmed by the conflicting information found within sleep books and on the internet that your head might explode
• You dread bedtime. Like really dread it.
• Your home turns into a game of musical beds in the middle of the night – but the music never stops.
• You are sick and tired of being sick and tired about sleep.
• You are finally committed to doing what is best for your baby and family.
Address Common Sleep Concerns
• Short Naps
• Fussy, Cranky, Overtired and Irritable Child
• Multiple night wakings
• Baby needs to be held or soothed to fall asleep
• Toddler/Preschooler who won’t stay in crib/bed
• Nap Transitions (from 4-3-2-1-none)
• Transition from Crib to Bed
Baby and Toddler Problems Can Be Solved!
You can have the cheerleader, supporter, best girlfriend, hand-holder or whatever-you-need to get through this process of instilling healthy sleep habits to your child. If we’re breaking old habits or preventing new habits from forming, we can work together to put you in the right direction. My plans are simple and easy to execute.
The success comes from you!
Every Family Deserves and Opportunity to Love Sleep
Are you ready to learn more or read to book? We’d love to hear from you!