Hello there! I’m Dr. Audrey Wells with Super Sleep MD.
I’m a sleep medicine doctor and mindset coach. I work with people who desperately want to fix their sleep but are stuck in a CPAP ordeal.
It is not my mission to get everyone with sleep apnea using a CPAP machine.
But I do want to help you make a decision about treating your sleep apnea in a way that allows you to get healthy sleep with ease.
I want to help you be more awake and more alive in your life.
My Qualifications & Special Interests
BOARD CERTIFIED, SLEEP MEDICINE
• Experienced in caring for people in all stages of their CPAP journey
• Experienced in CPAP alternatives and indications
• Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia
• Not a big fan of long-term sleeping pill use
• Creative ideas for improved sleep during all stages of life
BOARD CERTIFIED, OBESITY MEDICINE
• Overeating, cravings, late-night binging, intermittent fasting, and the sabotage of flour and sugar
• Sleep quality and quantity and the effects on weight management
• Sleep transitions after bariatric surgery
CERTIFIED LIFE COACH
• Trained at The Life Coach School
• Mindset work is powerful, I’ll show you how to get your frontal lobes to be the boss
• Develop a reliable relationship with yourself so you can have your own back
• This is just as important as my medical training for those who struggle with sleep.
• This is what makes my program different.
• When you learn to manage your mind, you have a skill that is applicable to many more aspects of your life.
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH SLEEP PROBLEMS
Even sleep doctors get insomnia. Now I manage mine effectively, before it takes on a life of it’s own.
Periods of stress, change, anxiety, and grief are inevitable. I’ve been there. These kinds of experiences no longer wreck my sleep. It’s fun to feel awake and have energy during the day!
Sleep problems have affected my weight in the past. What a drag! Now I know what to do.
I have had four sleep studies in my life and I’ve tried many types of CPAP masks and a few types of machines. I have personal experience with CPAP. Ask me about it!
I am always on the lookout for CPAP alternatives that are safe and effective. I want to get better and better at treating sleep apnea and personalizing care.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Dr. Audrey Wells today.
Schedule a consultation: https://www.supersleepmd.com/consultation
Sleep Deep Summit: https://summits.drtalks.com/sleep-apnea-summit/