Mom, its time to get you sleeping. I help busy moms sleep better to thrive.
You are tired of being exhausted, drained, and sleep-deprived. When your little one is not sleeping, your sleep is nonexistent. I offer a personalized approach to achieving your family’s sleep goals adapted to your needs and your child’s cues.
Your sleep issues are costing you!
Does this sound all too familiar?
• You wake up in the morning and go through the day in a constant fog.
• Your productivity and overall work performance are starting to decline.
• Bedtime battles are disrupting your family’s sleep.
• You have tried many courses, products, and hacks, but nothing seems to work.
• Poor sleep is affecting intimacy with your spouse
• You want to fix your sleep without dependence on melatonin, supplements, or medications.
• You are so drained as a mom, and you feel like you don’t have any more to give.
• You are ready to establish boundaries that will help you prioritize YOU for the very first time.
Imagine getting the 7-to-9 hours of sleep you need because your child is now sleeping through the night!
• Imagine waking up in the morning refreshed and energized to take on the day.
• Imagine discovering the calmer, happier, and more motivated you.
• Get ready to show up the best version of YOU at work and home.
Sleep coaching is for you if…
• You identify as a busy mom ready to put your sleep on the list of priorities.
• Your child is now sleeping well, yet you can’t get your sleep back on track.
• You’re ready to regain confidence in your ability to sleep.
• Your poor sleep is impacting your family dynamics and work.
• You’ve tried everything, including all the sleep “hacks,” yet nothing works.
• You are ready to stop relying on sleep aids, supplements, or sleep medications.
Hey mom, it’s time to make your sleep a priority.
Book a free 30-minute discovery call to see if my program is the right fit for you.
Meet Dr. Funke Afolabi-Brown
Dr. Funke Afolabi-Brown is a triple board-certified sleep medicine physician. She is passionate about helping people discover sleep as their superpower.
Dr. Brown is a speaker, consultant and coach and she helps busy professionals and their children prioritize sleep to thrive, achieve their optimal health and live to their fullest potential.
As a physician in practice for almost two decades, and a mom of two who struggled with sleep issues, she fully understands the impact of sleep deprivation on our mental, physical, and emotional health. As a result, she has dedicated her career to helping others optimize their sleep.
Dr. Brown is a frequent speaker at conferences nationally and internationally and has been featured on large media outlets including ABC. She also works with organizations and businesses, to improve employee health by incorporating healthy sleep as part of their wellness journey.
Dr. Brown is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), and the American Thoracic Society (ATS). She has served on several committees locally, regionally, and nationally. She is also on several advisory boards including Baby Center, Project Sleep, and Primasun.
Dr. Brown obtained her sleep medicine training at the University of Pennsylvania.
“I am on a mission to help parents and their children prioritize sleep to achieve their optimal health and live to their fullest potential.”
Schedule your free 20-minute consultation with Dr. Funke Afolabi-Brown today!