Tracy Spackman is a trained and certified Gentle Sleep Coach for parents of babies, toddlers and children ages 4 months to 8 years old. She is featured as a Best Sleep Consultant in the US through Tuck and leads trainings for the Infant Toddler Mental Health Coalition of Arizona (ITMHCA).
Gentle Sleep Coaching can help you If:
• Your baby has difficulty falling asleep
• Your baby wakes frequently through the night
• You are “co-sleeping” but neither of you are sleeping
• Your baby has difficulty napping
• You are ready for sleep training and want gentle options
• You are both sleep-deprived and it’s driving you crazy!
A compassionate and empathetic mother of five, Tracy has been helping thousands of families all over the world get better sleep since 2013. Using non-invasive, non-CIO (Cry It Out), evidence-based methodology and training, Tracy offers a blend of sleep coaching techniques that support infant mental health and has proven a 97% success rate. She specializes in alert temperaments and is highly experienced with singles, twins, reflux, sleep apnea and the pitfalls of sleep deprivation and postpartum depression.
Tracy is originally from Canada and currently loves the Arizona sun. Residing in Phoenix with her husband and five children, she has personally experienced most of the scenarios she consults, and can therefore empathize with sleep deprivation and the desire to offer your baby a gentle and responsive solution. Tracy is passionate about all things family and it is her goal to help mothers be the best parents they can be. After all, sleep is foundational to successful parenting.
• The Gentle Sleep Coach Program
• 4-5 Month-Old Continuing Education
• The Wonder Weeks Academy – Foundation Program Graduate
• Infant Mental Health Community Training Institute
• Babies In Mind: Why The Parent’s Mind Matters – The University Of Warwick
• Rated among Best Sleep Consultants in the United States on www.Tuck.com
• Former Regional Director for the International Associations of Child Sleep Consultants
• Over 100 hours of certified training with Kim West, LCSW-C, The Sleep Lady
• Instructor for the Infant Toddler Mental Health Coalition of Arizona (ITMHCA)
• Member of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants (IACSC)
• Member of the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants (APSC)
• Guest speaker for Mercy Gilbert Medical Center’s parent support groups
• Guest speaker for Chandler Regional Medical Center’s parent support groups
• Guest presenter for Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) support groups http://www.mops.org
• Guest Speaker for the Central Arizona Lactation Association
• Guest Speaker for the Flagstaff Doula Group and other Mom support groups
• Leader of sleep courses for local parents in Phoenix
• Featured with Kinder Sleep – The Baby Source www.KinderSleep.com
• Featured with The Child Sleep Institute – www.ChildSleepInstitute.com
• Founder of the hugely successful Sleep Sisters Get Quiet Nights Facebook group
• Founder of the local Phoenix group Sleep Deprived Crazy Mamas of Phoenix
• Author of personal blog/articles on www.blogspot.com www.getquietnights.blogspot.com
Premium Sleep Package $599 (Most Popular)
This package is designed for the completely sleep-deprived mom who needs an entire sleep training plan and who needs the help and support while implementing the plan. The younger the baby, the more help the mom may need. Includes:
• Child sleep evaluation via seven-page sleep history questionnaire
• A 90-minute phone consultation to review customized plan ($400 value)
• A three-month membership to exclusive online parenting/sleep resources ($200 value)
• Six 15-minute follow-up calls (valid three months from start date) to discuss your progress, answer questions and troubleshoot existing sleep issues. These can also be supplemented with multi-question email exchanges.($300 value)
• 2 weeks of unlimited single question emails/texts to clarify elements of the initial consultation. ($200 value)
• Have your consultation in-home, in person for an additional $199 (available within Phoenix areas)
• Add a twin: $75 (extra consult time and double questionnaire)
• Add a sibling: $199 (extra consult time and 2 additional follow ups)
• Add extra Support : $199 (4 more follow up calls and 2 weeks of text support)
Not sure which service is right for you? Book a call with Tracy!
Ask questions, get answers. Tell Tracy what’s going on and discuss the best ways to help you! Understand the Gentle Sleep Coaching method and determine if this is the right path for you in a free one-on-one 15-minute assessment.